- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 391 students
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Accents (Dance Group), Admission Tour Guides, BURRITO (Improv Group), Chemistry Club, Chinese Culture Club, ecco! (A Cappella Singing Group), French Culture Club, Health and Wellness Committee, Jewish Culture Club, Korean Culture Club, Lady Rhythmics (Body Percussion Group), Math Tutoring Center, Mock Trial, Model UN Club, National Honor Society, Peace & Justice Club, Prefects, R4 (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Renew), Reverb (Music Group), Robtics, Safe Space, Spanish Culture Club, STAR - Student Alumnae Organization, Student Literary Magazine, Student Newspaper, Student Senate, Students of Color Affinity Group, TEDxSantaCatalinaSchool, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Ballet (Pointe), Chamber Choir, Chamber Ensemble, Contemporary Dance, Digital Media, Jazz Dance, Musical Theatre Dance, Photography (Darkroom), Private Music Lessons, Tap Dance
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- The co-curricular advisory program, Journey, assists students in developing their highest personal, academic, and spiritual potential.
- Introductory through advanced level courses are offered in art, photography, music, dance, and theatre.
- Performance facilities include a professional-level 500-seat performing arts center, a 150-seat recital hall, and a dance studio.
- Our signature marine ecology program is a 3-year intensive focus on marine science for a select group of students beginning in their sophomore year. Students study in and around the ocean, doing research, learning by observation, testing hypotheses, and experimenting in the bay itself.
- Our college counseling goal is to help each young woman find the right program that is the best academic, extracurricular, and personal fit for her.
- Our strong alumnae base is comprised of more than 5,000 women with 15 domestic and 3 international alumnae association chapters.
- Accreditations and memberships include the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS), and the National Coalition of Girls Schools (NCGS).
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Santa Catalina School often compared to?
What sports does Santa Catalina School offer?
What is Santa Catalina School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Santa Catalina School?
Endorse Santa Catalina School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards