Palma School Photo #4 - On-campus chapel in the Catholic tradition of welcoming and valuing every faith. Young men find a space for reflection and spiritual growth.
Palma School Photo #5 - Championship athletics mean Chieftains return to post-season play year after year.
- Where boys of promise become men of character. College-preparatory school for boys grades 7-12.
- Welcoming and inclusive campus culture. Competitive yet supportive environment where boys excel.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
International Boys' Schools Coalition
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||502 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||18 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki and Collared Shirt )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,760|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition for Junior High School is currently $7,560. Tuition for High School is currently $14,760. Palma works with families on a confidential basis to ensure that qualified students have the opportunity to attend our school.|
|Admissions Director||Raul Rico|
|Admissions Associate||Mia Mirassou|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Mountain Biking, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, Weightlifting, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
Mountain Biking, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Water Polo, Weightlifting,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ecology Club, Interact Club, Investment Club, Mock Trial, National Honors Society (NHS), School Yearbook, Student Film Festival|
Club or Organization:
Associated Student Body (ASB Student Government), Blessed Edmund Rice Society, California Scholarship Federation (CSF), Campus Ministry Team, CORE Leadership, Diversity Awareness Club, Gamer Club, Mountain Bike Club, Robotics Club
- Rigorous Academics
- Championship Athletics
- Meaningful Community Service
- 36 Honors and Advanced Placement (AP) Courses
- 5 Foreign Language Course Offerings
- Award-Winning Music Program: Co-Ed HS Symphonic Band, HS Jazz Ensemble, Jr. High Band
- Film Studies
- Digital Art & Video Production
- Studio Art, Advanced Art & Design
- Dual Enrollment Courses
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Palma School also viewed these schools: Stevenson School - Pebble Beach Campus, Bellarmine College Prep School, St. Francis High School - Salesian College Preparatory, Fairmont Preparatory Academy and Army and Navy Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pebble Beach Grades: PK-12 | 722 students
3152 Forest Lake Road
Pebble Beach, CA 93953
(831)625-8300 16.9 PK-12
- San Jose Grades: 9-12 | 1651 students
960 W Hedding St
San Jose, CA 95126
(408)294-9224 48.8 9-12
- Watsonville Grades: 9-12 | 240 students
2400 East Lake Ave.
Watsonville, CA 95076
(831)724-5933 19.5 9-12
- Carlsbad Grades: 7-12 | 320 students
2605 Carlsbad Boulevard
Carlsbad, CA 92008
(888)762-2338 343.8 7-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.