St. Francis High School - Salesian College Preparatory
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 9-12
- Students: 240 students
- Yearly Tuition: $13,850
- Acceptance rate: 93%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Nov. 15 / Jan. 31 / rolling
St. Francis High School - Salesian College Preparatory places among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Academics and Faculty
(Polo shirt and khaki pants or skirt for girls)
Finances and Admission
Club or Organization:
Film/Videography Club, National English Honor Society, National Math Honor Society, Project Lead the Way - Biomedical Science Pathway, Project Lead the Way - Computer Science Pathway, Science National Honor Society, Spanish Honor Society, Website and IT
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir Club, Drumline
- St. Francis High School Salesian College Preparatory is a community of faith that fosters excellence through the charism of St. John Bosco. Our theme is: FAITH. FAMILY. SERVICE FOR JUSTICE.
- St. Francis High School's vision is to ensure every student is prepared to attend a 4-year college and possesses the values of a good Christian and an honest global citizen
- Annually, 100% of our students are prepared for and qualify for university acceptance. 100% of the students who apply to 4-year universities are accepted to a university. The graduating Class of 2019 had 64 students who recieved %5.2 million in athletic and academic scholarships; the Class of 2018 had 60 students and was awarded $7.1 million dollars in college athletic and academic scholarships.
- Annually, 100% of our students meet or exceed their 80 hours of service learning projects. This last summer students completed service projects outside of our local community in Idaho, Peru, Mexico, Italy, Costa Rica, and Ghana.
- Annually, 99% of St. Francis graduates attend college, with 85% choosing to attend a 4-year university and 14% choosing a 2-year university.
- Annually, 82% of the total student population participates on one or more athletic teams, and 54% of all varsity student-athletes maintain a 3.0 GPA or better. These scholar athletes are recognized annually at a Breakfast of Champions ceremony.
- In the last 5 years we have celebrated an alumnus winning the Super Bowl with the Denver Broncos, an X-Games Champion, and an average of 3-5 student-athletes annually signing Division 1 athletic scholarships.
- St. Francis students test well above average on the AP, PSAT, and SAT exams. The 5-year SAT average for St. Francis is 1608, 110 points higher than the national average. The AP pass rate is 79.9%, 59% higher than the national average. In the past 5 years, a 100% pass rate has been achieved one or more times in AP Calculus AB, AP English Literature, AP English Language, AP Spanish, and AP Studio Art.
- Students can choose from 2 unique pathways in partnership with Project Lead the Way - a biomedical science pathway or computer science pathway - along with all of their honors and AP classes in a rigorous college prep environment
Endorse St. Francis High School - Salesian College Preparatory. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards