Monte Vista Christian School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 720 students
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
California Junior Scholarship Federation, California Scholarship Federation, National Honor Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Band, Ceramics, Chamber Choir, Choir, Chorale, Digital Video, Entertainment Technology, Graphic Design, Guitar Ensemble, Jazz Ensemble, Orchestra, Photography, Theater Arts, Yearbook
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Character: We are committed to both introducing people to Christ (initiating faith), and discipling people for Christ (perfecting faith), to cultivate a culture that honors God.
- Understanding: We are committed to achieving academic excellence through traditional and innovative subjects of study, distinction in extracurricular activities, and Biblical truth.
- Relationships: We are committed to developing meaningful relationships among students, staff, faculty, parents, our community, and the world through learning (academic activities), loving (spiritual activities), and serving (outreach activities).
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Monte Vista Christian School offer?
Monte Vista Christian School offers 18 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Equestrian, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Surf Team, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting and Wrestling. Monte Vista Christian School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in California for most sports offered.
What is Monte Vista Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Monte Vista Christian School?
The application deadline for Monte Vista Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Monte Vista Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards