Salesian Elementary & Junior High School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (831) 728-5518
- Salesian Elementary and Junior High School is a private Catholic school operating in the Diocese of Monterey offering classes for students in kindergarten through grade eight.
- The administration, faculty, and staff of Salesian Elementary and Junior High School, convinced of the importance and value of educating the whole child by means of the educational method of Saint John Bosco, will strive to provide a formative experience that pursues academic excellence and the promotion of vital human and Christian values.
- The administration, faculty, and staff are dedicated to the integral formation of their students, striving to foster in them all that is necessary for their development as good citizens and committed Christians.
- We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children and therefore, it is of utmost importance that parent, child, and school not merely cooperate, but truly collaborate in the process of education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
What a fantastic school. Our kids get more then just an academic education. They are taught morals, values, respect, kindness, and are given so much love! The school is truly like a second home, complete with dogs and chickens!
- Posted by Parent - JR
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?