Salesian Elementary & Junior High School
- Salesian Elementary and Junior High School is a private Catholic school operating in the Diocese of Monterey offering classes for students in kindergarten through grade eight.
- The administration, faculty, and staff of Salesian Elementary and Junior High School, convinced of the importance and value of educating the whole child by means of the educational method of Saint John Bosco, will strive to provide a formative experience that pursues academic excellence and the promotion of vital human and Christian values.
- The administration, faculty, and staff are dedicated to the integral formation of their students, striving to foster in them all that is necessary for their development as good citizens and committed Christians.
- We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children and therefore, it is of utmost importance that parent, child, and school not merely cooperate, but truly collaborate in the process of education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WatsonvilleGrades: K-8 | 229 students
133 Brennan St
Watsonville, CA 95076
- WatsonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 185 students
491 Summit Road
Watsonville, CA 95076
Nearby Homes for Sale
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.