Moreland Notre Dame School
5.00 (1 review)
- Moreland Notre Dame School, in partnership with parents, seeks to create an environment where students grow in their understanding of themselves as children of God and important members of the Church and community through prayer, the sacraments, liturgy, and service to others.
- We aspire to be a Catholic school in the tradition of the Sisters of Notre Dame, in which students can learn and grow in a safe and nurturing environment in the company of teachers, staff, and classmates.
- Here we all work to provide students with the foundations of Christ-centered faith and life-long learning: love, hope, simplicity; a longing for justice and truth, a desire to serve others, the power of critical thinking, and a sense of awe and wonder.
- Moreland Notre Dame School offers an environment in which students are challenged to develop their academic potential, and individual needs are recognized.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||232 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||27 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
- People that viewed Moreland Notre Dame School also viewed these schools: St. Francis High School - Salesian College Preparatory, Salesian Elementary & Junior High School and York School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Watsonville Grades: 9-12 | 240 students
2400 East Lake Ave.
Watsonville, CA 95076
(831)724-5933 2.1 9-12
I want to thank Sister Mary Joseph and my Mother for the most blessed beginning to my education and Love of the Lord.. I used to follow Sister in first grade to the Chapel and Pray in silence .. which I learned later that there is Power and Strength in SIlence... Hallelujah and now with my JD in ed law I still keep the strength and peace with silence.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sharo
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.