Moreland Notre Dame School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (831) 728-2051
- Moreland Notre Dame School, in partnership with parents, seeks to create an environment where students grow in their understanding of themselves as children of God and important members of the Church and community through prayer, the sacraments, liturgy, and service to others.
- We aspire to be a Catholic school in the tradition of the Sisters of Notre Dame, in which students can learn and grow in a safe and nurturing environment in the company of teachers, staff, and classmates.
- Here we all work to provide students with the foundations of Christ-centered faith and life-long learning: love, hope, simplicity; a longing for justice and truth, a desire to serve others, the power of critical thinking, and a sense of awe and wonder.
- Moreland Notre Dame School offers an environment in which students are challenged to develop their academic potential, and individual needs are recognized.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||258 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||27 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
- People that viewed Moreland Notre Dame School also viewed these schools: St. Francis High School - Salesian College Preparatory, Salesian Elementary & Junior High School and York School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Watsonville Grades: 9-12 | 240 students
2400 East Lake Ave.
Watsonville, CA 95076
(831) 724-5933 2.1 9-12
I want to thank Sister Mary Joseph and my Mother for the most blessed beginning to my education and Love of the Lord.. I used to follow Sister in first grade to the Chapel and Pray in silence .. which I learned later that there is Power and Strength in SIlence... Hallelujah and now with my JD in ed law I still keep the strength and peace with silence.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sharo
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.