Hartford Area SDA School
- Hartford Area SDA School (HASDAS) offeres quality education from age three to ninenth grade in a very caring and motivating school environment.
- Students who attend the school stand out in the community as children well manared in proper etiquette and well trained academically.
- All new students are properly placed in appropriate grades according to the placement test results.
- Here at HASDAS each child is afforded individual attention because the teacher-student ratio is 1:12.
- The main goal of the school is to, by the grace of God transform minds into purpose-filled lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-9|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Advanced Courses||English, Math & Science,|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Hartford Area SDA School (HASDAS) has been serving the communities here in Hartford and the surrounding towns since 1983. The original school was called Faith SDA School, but was changed to HASDAS in 2000 when the present new building was completed.
- HASDAS a privately runned Seventh-day Adventist School works closely with all interested families to ensure the needs of the children are being met and also that the tuition is affordable. Don't be intimidated or embarrassed because you are in need of tuition assistance. No worries, your information is confidential. We want to help you. Come
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017