Hazel Dell KinderCare North
Hazel Dell KinderCare North Photo #6 - Each baby has their own personal crib, and we have lots of space to learn and play.
Hazel Dell KinderCare North Photo #7 - Welcome to our infant room where we spend most of our time playing on the floor with our babies.
The staff has true dedication to the education of young children.
The average tenure of the staff is 11 years. Several past students come back to visit the teachers they had while attending KinderCare.
Many of the teachers have their Child Development Associate's degree, Early Childhood Education degree or Bachelor's degree.
We offer tremendous support for all staff members to continue their education so that the staff can continue to strive for excellence through continuing education with the company's biannual development trainings.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Hazel Dell North KinderCare in Vancouver, Washington. We have been providing quality early learning programs in the Hazel Dell area for 32 years. You'll feel right at home in our warm, family focused environment where children thrive in social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- We adhere to the highest safety and cleanliness standards. The entry has a single-entry security keypad access with strict parent/guardian identification procedures. All teachers have CPR and Pediatric First Aid certification. The site has a Health and Safety Coordinator who is in charge of the monthly fire and disaster drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Do accept various programs; CD will go over with parents
Endorse Hazel Dell KinderCare North. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.