Each teacher in the building is a dedicated early childhood teacher.
The majority of our teachers have their Childhood Development Associate's, bachelor's degree, or associate's degree in early childhood education or related field.
All of our teachers are seasoned professionals who adhere to the superior quality our center has to offer.
We have a lot of fun and we have often been described as the fun center.
The key to having a lot of fun is that we work hard to make sure our students are learning and happy.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Education, life long learners, and a happy family is great description of Hazel Dell KinderCare South. We are a cohesive community and our families stay with us from infancy to school age. Our supportive environment stems from our long-serving staff; most of us have worked here so long that it is our second home, and our students and families are our ever-welcome guests. My Assistant Director and I have both been here over 10 years and have witnessed hundreds of children grow from infants to teenagers, who still come back to visit after all these years. We have cried during our Kindergarten Graduations and have supported our families through life trials. Our team is a strong connected unit made of teachers who give 110% in everything they do, and believe in being the best. We work hard to uphold state learning standards, reflect on our own teaching styles, and ensure our students are successful.
- We have a health and safety supervisor on staff to ensure all employees are meeting that state standards for cleaning protocol. Every month we have health and safety meetings to discuss any important changes that need to be made. We are very strict about who picks up children and who enters the building, and we have a locked entrance only available to enrolled parents who know the access code. We also adhere strictly to any licensing or health department regulations.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes, but for full time only
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Hazel Dell KinderCare South?
The application deadline for Hazel Dell KinderCare South is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Hazel Dell KinderCare South. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.