Hazel Dell KinderCare South
Tel: (360) 693-1045
Hazel Dell KinderCare South Photo #2 - With plenty of space to learn and grow, our toddlers truly thrive. Circle time is amazing and fun is always on the agenda!
Hazel Dell KinderCare South Photo #3 - Discovery Preschool Classroom: Making books available to our youngest preschoolers helps them get excited about reading from an early age.
Hazel Dell KinderCare South Photo #5 - Preschool Classroom: Dramatic play is consistently enhanced to allow children to learn through play. In this picture the area is set up to allow children to pretend they are riding on a train.
Hazel Dell KinderCare South Photo #6 - With a rich curriculum including Spanish and enhanced outdoor activities, your Prekindergarten child will be ready for Kindergarten and confident in his or her ability.
Hazel Dell KinderCare South Photo #7 - With a small group size of 15 or less children, our Private Kindergarten is a great environment for kids who thrive in a lower ratio. In addition, we have extended care from as early as 6am to as late as 6:30 pm all included in the cost.
Hazel Dell KinderCare South Photo #9 - Our School Agers have plenty of room to finish homework, play games and engage in many different after school activities. Want a safe spot for your kids before or after school or during school breaks? This is it!
Each teacher in the building is a dedicated early childhood teacher.
The majority of our teachers have their Childhood Development Associate's, bachelor's degree, or associate's degree in early childhood education or related field.
All of our teachers are seasoned professionals who adhere to the superior quality our center has to offer.
We have a lot of fun and we have often been described as the fun center.
The key to having a lot of fun is that we work hard to make sure our students are learning and happy.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Education, life long learners, and a happy family is great description of Hazel Dell KinderCare South. We are a cohesive community and our families stay with us from infancy to school age. Our supportive environment stems from our long-serving staff; most of us have worked here so long that it is our second home, and our students and families are our ever-welcome guests. My Assistant Director and I have both been here over 10 years and have witnessed hundreds of children grow from infants to teenagers, who still come back to visit after all these years. We have cried during our Kindergarten Graduations and have supported our families through life trials. Our team is a strong connected unit made of teachers who give 110% in everything they do, and believe in being the best. We work hard to uphold state learning standards, reflect on our own teaching styles, and ensure our students are successful.
- We have a health and safety supervisor on staff to ensure all employees are meeting that state standards for cleaning protocol. Every month we have health and safety meetings to discuss any important changes that need to be made. We are very strict about who picks up children and who enters the building, and we have a locked entrance only available to enrolled parents who know the access code. We also adhere strictly to any licensing or health department regulations.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes, but for full time only
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Hazel Dell KinderCare South is Kings Way Christian Schools (1.7 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Our Lady Of Lourdes Catholic School (1.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vancouver Grades: NS-PK
10021 NE Hazel Dell Ave
Vancouver, WA 98685
(360) 574-9001 1.4 NS-PK
- Vancouver Grades: PK-K | 40 students
4803 Ne 15th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98663
(360) 573-4103 1.4 PK-K
- Vancouver Grades: K-5 | 50 students
11208 Ne Hazel Dell Ave
Vancouver, WA 98685
(360) 574-5307 2 K-5
Many parents agonize over sending their child to boarding school or keeping them at home and sending them to day school. A look at the pros and cons here.
Here are 25 factoids about private K-12 schools written to make you want to explore the private school world further and in depth.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.