We have a great mix of tenured staff and newer staff, all of whom love working with children and helping them prepare for school.
Our infant teachers have been with our center since it opened and enrich the learning environments in amazing ways even for our youngest children.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 141 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 32%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Salmon Creek conveniently located on 134th
Street with access to both Interstate 5 and 205. Our center has
provided quality care to children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age
for over 10 years. We take great pride in offering an outstanding
early learning experience to the families we serve.
We have 11 classrooms and 3 large fenced playgrounds designed to encourage large motor development and allow our teachers to continue the learning experience outside the classroom. Our curriculum is thoughtfully designed by experts in our Education department to focus on helping your child learn through play and jump-start their educational journey.
No need to worry about packing lunches or breakfast before school -- we provide well balanced nutritional meals including breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks.
We welcome you to come see for yourself, and hope to see you soon!
- Our center focuses on safety each and everyday. We have a keypad entry to both the infant classrooms along with the main doorway into the building. We require our families to provide written permission for those authorized to pick up their children and require a photo identification from anyone unknown to the staff or management before a child is released to an adult. We are a nut-free center and take all necessary precautions to accommodate food allergies. Our menu has been carefully planned to allow us to order foods that not only do not contain nuts but are also not manufactured where nuts are processed as well. All staff members in our building have completed CPR and First Aid training for infants, children and adults along with a Bloodborne Pathogens/HIV and AIDS training as well. Criminal background checks have also been completed on all employees at our center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Yes. CD would rather discuss the subsidies with the parents during the tour.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Salmon Creek KinderCare?
The application deadline for Salmon Creek KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Salmon Creek KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.