Salmon Creek KinderCare
- We have a great mix of tenured staff and newer staff, all of whom love working with children and helping them prepare for school.
- Our infant teachers have been with our center since it opened and enrich the learning environments in amazing ways even for our youngest children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Salmon Creek conveniently located on 134th
Street with access to both Interstate 5 and 205. Our center has
provided quality care to children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age
for over 10 years. We take great pride in offering an outstanding
early learning experience to the families we serve.
We have 11 classrooms and 3 large fenced playgrounds designed to encourage large motor development and allow our teachers to continue the learning experience outside the classroom. Our curriculum is thoughtfully designed by experts in our Education department to focus on helping your child learn through play and jump-start their educational journey.
No need to worry about packing lunches or breakfast before school -- we provide well balanced nutritional meals including breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks.
We welcome you to come see for yourself, and hope to see you soon!
- Our center focuses on safety each and everyday. We have a keypad entry to both the infant classrooms along with the main doorway into the building. We require our families to provide written permission for those authorized to pick up their children and require a photo identification from anyone unknown to the staff or management before a child is released to an adult. We are a nut-free center and take all necessary precautions to accommodate food allergies. Our menu has been carefully planned to allow us to order foods that not only do not contain nuts but are also not manufactured where nuts are processed as well. All staff members in our building have completed CPR and First Aid training for infants, children and adults along with a Bloodborne Pathogens/HIV and AIDS training as well. Criminal background checks have also been completed on all employees at our center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Yes. CD would rather discuss the subsidies with the parents during the tour.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vancouver Grades: NS-K
13201 Ne 27th Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98686
(360)573-2466 0.7 NS-K
- Vancouver Grades: K-3 | 41 students
11208 Ne Hazel Dell Ave
Vancouver, WA 98685 1.1 K-3
- Vancouver Grades: NS-PK
10021 NE Hazel Dell Ave
Vancouver, WA 98685
(360)574-9001 1.6 NS-PK
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.