Seton Catholic College Preparatory High School
Seton Catholic College Preparatory High School Photo #6 - Freshmen Retreat at University of Portland
- Seton Catholic College Prep offers high school students an educational environment rich in supporting the development of higher learning, deeper faith, and stronger character.
- With 14 Advanced Placement Course offerings, as well as many Pre AP courses throughout our academic departments, student are encouraged to grow in their knowledge and understanding as they develop skills to help them succeed in college and beyond.
- Seton Catholic's educatioin is rooted in Christian ideals and Catholic moral teaching and is open to students of all faiths and backgrounds.
- Seton Catholic participates in the Trico 1A Athletics League, offering 13 varsity levels sports.
- We have an award winning concert choir and a drama program with two full stage productions a year.
Seton Catholic College Preparatory High School places among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- AP Courses Most AP courses offered
- Sports offered Most sports offered
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Comparative Government, AP Computer Science A, AP Computer Science Principles, AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature and Composition, AP Environmental Science, AP Human Geography, AP Spanish Language, AP Spanish Literature, AP US History, AP World History|
|Average SAT score||1156|
|Average ACT score||23|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 13 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,255|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,000|
|Admissions Director||Keri Kutch|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
ASB Leadership, Knowledge Bowl, Robotics, Science Olympiad
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Drama Class, Drama Productions
- We accept both incoming freshmen and transfer students. Students must submit an application with student and parent questionnaires, recommendation forms from current Principal/Counselor, Math and English teachers, and current transcript with grades. The High School Placement Test (HSPT) is required for freshmen applicants. The application process includes a student and family interview.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vancouver Grades: NS-K
13201 Ne 27th Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98686
(360)573-2466 2 NS-K
- Vancouver Grades: NS-PK | 141 students
13315 NE 12th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98685
(360)571-8389 2.7 NS-PK
- Battle Ground Grades: 9-12 | 101 students
11100 Ne 189th St
Battle Ground, WA 98604
(360)687-3161 3 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.