Heartland Hall Child Development Center
Our mission at Heartland Hall is to provide a loving, safe home-style environment, where children can grow.
Our 23,000 sq. foot facility was designed to be a second home for your child.
From our covered entrance, to the large indoor gymnasium, we want Heartland Hall to be a place in which you and your child feel secure in, and want to return.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 118 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Endorse Heartland Hall Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.
Should You Send Your Child to Private Primary or High School?
If you had to choose when to send your child to private school, would you send her to private school for the primary grades or high school?
SAT test prep takes time to do properly. We explore some of your options here.