Helping Hands Learning Center
Tel: (732) 738-0600
- Helping Hands was established in 1979 as a pre-school/child care center.
- Since, it has grown into a family of schools known as Helping Hands/Peppermint Tree Schools with Traditional and Montessori Programs.
- It is our mission to foster a good self image and prepare your child to face life with confidence.
- Our warm, loving, learning environment enhances and develops childrens minds where freedom of choice and independence are encouraged.
- Helping Hands/Peppermint Tree Schools provide an environment that promotes a positive growing experience.
- All the classrooms are equipped with furniture and materials designed for each specific age group.
- This provides the child with the ability to move freely and independently with little assistance from the adult This freedom of making choices allows the child to think and act independently.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.