Helping Hands Learning Center
- Helping Hands was established in 1979 as a pre-school/child care center.
- Since, it has grown into a family of schools known as Helping Hands/Peppermint Tree Schools with Traditional and Montessori Programs.
- It is our mission to foster a good self image and prepare your child to face life with confidence.
- Our warm, loving, learning environment enhances and develops childrens minds where freedom of choice and independence are encouraged.
- Helping Hands/Peppermint Tree Schools provide an environment that promotes a positive growing experience.
- All the classrooms are equipped with furniture and materials designed for each specific age group.
- This provides the child with the ability to move freely and independently with little assistance from the adult This freedom of making choices allows the child to think and act independently.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.