Tel: (732) 738-4555
- Candyland Academy is a special place for your child to explore early childhood education.
- Candyland is a happy place to learn and play. Children learn about friendship, sharing, following directions, and using their imagination.
- That is why, for more than 10 years, it has been Candyland's goal to provide an atmosphere that is secure, satisfying, and enriched with loving care and guidance.
- Our program is designed to be fun, yet challenging, for your child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colonia Grades: PK-8 | 449 students
420 Inman Ave
Colonia, NJ 07067
(732) 388-1662 4.7 PK-8
- Edison Grades: K | 21 students
1017 King Georges Post Rd
Edison, NJ 08837
(732) 738-0600 0.8 K
- Metuchen Grades: 9-12 | 683 students
145 Plainfield Rd
Metuchen, NJ 08840
(732) 549-7600 3.6 9-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?