St John Vianney School
Tel: (732) 388-1662
- It is the mission of Saint John Vianney School in cooperation with the church and parents, to aid the spiritual, moral, intellectual, personal, and physical development of our children.
- Our school provides character education which aids in the total development of the students and enables them to become productive Christian members of our society.
- Using Diocesan guidelines, supervised by the administration, our faculty and staff facilitate and assess the curriculum to maximize each child's potential.
- Interpersonal relationships among the administration, faculty, staff, and parents serve as a model for relationships among the children.
- Drawing from the adult example, our students develop good decision-making skills to carry them through life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||449 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clark Grades: K-5 | 170 students
801 Featherbed Ln
Clark, NJ 07066
(732) 388-7063 1.2 K-5
- Clark Grades: PK-8 | 436 students
Clark, NJ 07066
(732) 388-1360 2.1 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.