Peppermint Tree Child Care Center
- Peppermint Tree Child Care Center was established in 1979 as a pre-school/child care center.
- Since, it has grown into a family of schools known as Helping Hands/Peppermint Tree Schools with Traditional and Montessori Programs.
- It is our mission to foster a good self image and prepare your child to face life with confidence.
- Our warm, loving, learning environment enhances and develops childrens minds where freedom of choice and independence are encouraged.
- Helping Hands/Peppermint Tree Schools provide an environment that promotes a positive growing experience.
- All the classrooms are equipped with furniture and materials designed for each specific age group.
- This provides the child with the ability to move freely and independently with little assistance from the adult This freedom of making choices allows the child to think and act independently.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.