Peppermint Tree Child Care Center
Tel: (732) 225-7400
- Peppermint Tree Child Care Center was established in 1979 as a pre-school/child care center.
- Since, it has grown into a family of schools known as Helping Hands/Peppermint Tree Schools with Traditional and Montessori Programs.
- It is our mission to foster a good self image and prepare your child to face life with confidence.
- Our warm, loving, learning environment enhances and develops childrens minds where freedom of choice and independence are encouraged.
- Helping Hands/Peppermint Tree Schools provide an environment that promotes a positive growing experience.
- All the classrooms are equipped with furniture and materials designed for each specific age group.
- This provides the child with the ability to move freely and independently with little assistance from the adult This freedom of making choices allows the child to think and act independently.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: NS-12 | 92 students
2915 14th Avenue
Columbus, GA 31904
(706) 323-9161 808.5 NS-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.