Little Flower Montessori School
- Little Flower Montessori School's goal is development of the whole child.
- This program helps each child reach his/her full potential in all areas of life, social skills, emotional growth, physical co-ordination as well as cognitive preparation for further education.
- In this way children become positive, confident and responsible life long learners and problem solvers.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgewater Grades: PK-3 | 97 students
120 Finderne Avenue
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
(908) 595-2900 9.1 PK-3
- Metuchen Grades: K-8 | 217 students
130 Whitman Ave
Metuchen, NJ 08840
(732) 549-7854 2.5 K-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.