Little Flower Montessori School
- Little Flower Montessori School's goal is development of the whole child.
- This program helps each child reach his/her full potential in all areas of life, social skills, emotional growth, physical co-ordination as well as cognitive preparation for further education.
- In this way children become positive, confident and responsible life long learners and problem solvers.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgewater Grades: NS-6 | 132 students
120 Finderne Avenue
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
(908)595-2900 9.1 NS-6
- Metuchen Grades: K-8 | 217 students
130 Whitman Ave
Metuchen, NJ 08840
(732)549-7854 2.5 K-8
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.