Raritan Valley Montessori Academy
- Celebrating 50 years, we are a community of students, parents and faculty defined by and committed to the four pillars of our mission; excellence, universal values, global understanding and service to others.
- Academic preparation is not our only goal. We develop social skills, emotional growth, global citizenship and responsibility and physical coordination.
- We encourage the development of self-esteem, self-motivation, enthusiasm for learning, and being closely bonded to our community and the world. It is our committment that our students respect themselves, each other and the environment.
- This philosophy permeates our teaching of children from toddlers through 6th grade.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform for elementary)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by program and number of days.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||art, drama, karate, sports|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Princeton Grades: NS-8 | 212 students
487 Cherry Valley Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
(609)924-4594 14.3 NS-8
- Bridgewater Grades: PK-K | 60 students
500 Route 22
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
(908)725-0552 4 PK-K
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.