- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 8-12
- Enrollment: 37 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Green Brook Academy is a private school servicing students in need of behavioral support due to emotional and behavioral disabilities. Our school philosophy has remained the same since our doors opened 30 years ago. "The Philosophy of an institution is the touchstone by which all those involved, in said institution; gain a sense of direction and mission". Green Brook Academy is a private school that believes that students with special learning problems due to severe emotional disturbance need an individualized program that combines academic skills with supportive counseling. Counseling is not an isolated agent, but rather an integral component of the entire school program. All staff are considered essential elements of the therapeutic process that will help students at Green Brook Academy achieve a sense of self-worth and work towards the goal of becoming contributing members of society. Students come to the Academy with a variety of experiences, skills, and emotional needs. The necessity to have the program tailored to their needs, rather than their needs ignored for a static program, shall be the foundation of the success of this institution.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Green Brook Academy?
Endorse Green Brook Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards