Princeton Montessori School
Academics and Faculty
Finances and Admission
book club (with parent), cermamics, Chinese, Clubs: Clubs for elementary students vary each year: currently Lego, Creative Paper & Art, French, Montessori Model United Nations (Middle School students), Spanish cooking
Arts and Music Programs:
drums, guitar, Private Music Lessons: piano, violin
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball for Middle School students, Golf (1st-8th grade), Soccer (1st-8th grade), Tennis (age 3-11)
Five multiage programs are offered:
- Infant (through 18 months)
- Toddler (through three years)
- Primary (through Kindergarten)
- Elementary (through Fifth grade)
- Middle School (through Eighth grade)
Before- and after-school programs extend the hours of operation 7:30am - 6:00pm.
Find out about our summer program - SummerQuest.
Schedule a tour of the school.
Endorse Princeton Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards