Waldorf School of Princeton
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 147 students
- Yearly Tuition: $21,893
- Acceptance rate: 56%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Waldorf School of Princeton, part of a rapidly growing global educational movement, offers a compelling alternative to mainstream education in central New Jersey.
- We are dedicated to igniting each child`s unique potential and passions, instilling self-confidence, and inspiring achievement with a strong moral compass. We lead our students towards high accomplishment without forcing them into standardized norms. They become curious, caring and engaged citizens of their local and global communities - who will thrive and make an impact wherever they choose to go.
- Our rich interdisciplinary curriculum is distinct in the way we integrate the academic, the artistic, and the practical in every lesson. The pace, priorities, and practices of Waldorf education are guided by the insights about child development first introduced 100 years ago by the pedagogical innovator Rudolf Steiner. This approach is firmly validated by neuroscience and proven to help students grow and flourish intellectually, emotionally and socially. Today, it is more relevant than ever.
Endorse Waldorf School of Princeton. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards