Waldorf School of Princeton
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 149 students
- Yearly Tuition: $24,030
- Acceptance rate: 72%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At the Waldorf School of Princeton, a human approach to education is at the heart of the school's curriculum and programs. Our caring and masterful teachers draw on their expertise in child development to come to know the unique nature of each child and group of children in the classes they hold. They carefully craft an engaging, interdisciplinary curriculum - balancing the academic, the artistic, and the practical - that invites students to connect to themselves, to each other, and to the world around them. Through the experiences of this unique curriculum and the challenges it offers, our students develop the real skills that lead to creative and innovative futures.
- The Waldorf School of Princeton, part of an independent educational movement of over 1,000 schools worldwide, is dedicated to recognizing the unique spirit of each child and inspiring our graduates to be inventive, skilled stewards of our shared world. We welcome you to visit our school and 20+ acres of campus serving as an extension of our classrooms.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Waldorf School of Princeton cost?
Waldorf School of Princeton's tuition is approximately $24,030 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Waldorf School of Princeton?
The acceptance rate of Waldorf School of Princeton is 72%, which is lower than the national average of 80%.
What sports does Waldorf School of Princeton offer?
Waldorf School of Princeton offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Cross Country.
When is the application deadline for Waldorf School of Princeton?
The application deadline for Waldorf School of Princeton is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Waldorf School of Princeton. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards