The Red Oaks School
The Red Oaks School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Media (Photography), Middle School Book Club, Robotics Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Brightest Star Musical Theatre Program, Chorus, MakerSpace
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- The Cutler Street campus houses our Pre-K through Grade 4 and is a Montessori program. The Speedwell campus houses our International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program. Our integrated curriculum is designed to reflect best practices in education, including experiential learning, emphasis on higher-order thinking and problem-solving, deep study of topics, attending to the need of the whole child, and collaborative learning.
- Our educational approach features mixed age classes, low student-teacher ratios (9:1), and a child-centered curriculum that allows students to learn deeply and at their own pace. Core values of respect, dignity, and social awareness are actively fostered. Makerspace, artist- and scientist-in-residence programs, environmental and community projects, music, Spanish, drama, global awareness, and age-appropriate technology enhance our programs.
Endorse The Red Oaks School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards