The Red Oaks School
The Red Oaks School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Band and Choir, Improv Club, Robotics Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Chorus, Musical Theatre Production
- The Cutler Street campus houses our Pre-K through Grade 4 and is a Montessori program. The Speedwell campus houses our International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program. Our integrated curriculum is designed to reflect best practices in education, including experiential learning, emphasis on higher-order thinking and problem-solving, deep study of topics, attending to the need of the whole child, and collaborative learning.
- Our educational approach features mixed age classes, low student-teacher ratios (9:1), and a child-centered curriculum that allows students to learn deeply and at their own pace. Core values of respect, dignity, and social awareness are actively fostered. Poet-, Artist- and scientist-in-residence programs, environmental and community projects, music, Spanish, drama, global awareness, and age-appropriate technology enhance our programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does The Red Oaks School offer?
The Red Oaks School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Soccer.
What is The Red Oaks School's ranking?
The Red Oaks School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for The Red Oaks School?
The application deadline for The Red Oaks School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse The Red Oaks School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards