The Willow School
- The Willow School is an independent, coeducational day school for grades K-8, located on 34 wooded acres in Gladstone, NJ. The Willow School is built on the belief that children thrive in a setting that embraces the joy of learning and the wonder of the natural environment.
- The curriculum maintains a deliberate balance of rigorous academics and creative projects and emphasizes the school's unique commitment to environmental sustainability.
- This program, in the hands of talented teachers, fans the flame of each child's natural curiosity and desire to learn.
- Our small classes create an atmosphere of trust and allow teachers to focus on children's individual strengths and needs.
- Through the school's virtues program, children become knowledgeable and wise, curious and creative, responsible and confident.
- For more information, please visit our website at www.willowschool.org or call (908) 470-9500.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Collared shirts, no jeans)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 13|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$20,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition includes organic lunch program|
|Admissions Director||Patricia Walter|
|Admissions Associate||Susie Delaporte|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.