Heritage Christian School
The educational program at Heritage Christian School is designed to benefit each student with the balancing of a challenging academic curriculum and excellent athletic, recreational activities, computer science and creative expression in the fine arts.
Our program aims to prepare and inspire students to do God's will for generations to come. Our mission statement is "Seeking to glorify God through Christ-centered teaching, academic excellence and Christian service, all in a distinctly loving and nurturing enviroment".
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 196 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Preschool-Contact PS Office for Rates Kdg - 6th Grade $8,276/year/per student 7th-8th Grade $8,770/year/per student 9th - 12th $9,625/year/per student7th & 8th Grade - $7,870/year/per student International I-20 -$9,720 9th - 12th - Co-Op Tutorin
% on Financial Aid
- Preschool*Athletic Program*High School ISP*Before and After School Program*State of the Art Technology Program*Music Program*Jr. High Lap-Top Program*Hot Lunch Program*Educational Field Trips*International Student Program*Challenging Academics*Loving and Nurturing Enviroment*Love Makes All The Difference
Endorse Heritage Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.