- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 426 students
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Red Hill Lutheran School is committed to the development of every child's full, God-given potential. We believe students have unique gifts, abilities, and learning styles. For that reason, we provide a high quality education using a multi-sensory approach. Our education is well-rounded with rigorous academics, Bibilical integration, philanthropy work, arts, and individualized instruction in small class sizes. Our students continue on to the best public and private Orange County high schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Red Hill Lutheran School often compared to?
What is Red Hill Lutheran School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Red Hill Lutheran School?
Endorse Red Hill Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards