Red Hill Lutheran School
- Red Hill Lutheran School is committed to the development of every child's full, God-given potential.
- We believe students have unique gifts, abilities, and learning styles.
- For that reason, we provide a high quality education using a multi-sensory approach.
- Our education is well-rounded with rigorous academics, Bibilical integration, philanthropy work, arts, and individualized instruction in small class sizes.
- Our students continue on to the best public and private Orange County high schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||437 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||19 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lori Browne|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tustin Grades: PK-12 | 129 students
1372 Irvine Blvd
Tustin, CA 92780
(714)731-2630 0.2 PK-12
- Lake Forest Grades: NS-12 | 196 students
Preschool-6th Grade 22081 Hidalgo Mission Viejo, Ca. 92691 Jr. High - High School 23302 El Toro Road Lake Forest, Ca. 92630
Lake Forest, CA 92630
(949)598-9166 9.7 NS-12
Our children have been attending RHLS for over 4 years. We are very happy with their spiritual and academic development. RHLS is like a second family to our kids. Excellent teachers and support staff.
- Posted by Parent - Aniat
This is my child's first year at RHLS in the upper elementary grades. The teacher's we have worked with are very caring and dedicated. The elementary curriculum is on par with the local public schools, but the classes are so much smaller, and my child benefits from that tremendously. In addition to classroom teachers, there are five special subject teachers who the children work with (at least) once each week - such as PE, computers and music. These teachers are wonderful. I love the well rounded approach to education, where these subjects are an integral part of the school day. My only wish is that visual arts had a regular role with an excellent teacher. I love the constant focus on service to the community and on character development. I have seen some reviews criticizing the principal. I have had no problems talking with her or having questions or concerns addressed. The administrative staff has exceeded my expectations. I have also seen some older comments on campus security. Perhaps that was corrected. The school seems very secure, with limited access and expected security procedures.
- Posted by Parent - amypa