Heritage Montessori School
- At Heritage Montessori School we strive to provide a warm and respectful environment for children to grow and learn.
- It is our goal to nurture a love of learning and a sense of wonder in each individual child.
- Our classrooms are full of happy children from all walks of life, who come together to form their own community of cooperation and unity.
- We teach peace education in all our classrooms and help our children become "citizens of the world." Each child is given the opportunity to develop their physical, intellectual and spiritual powers to the fullest.
- At Heritage Montessori School your child will receive an education for life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.