Heritage Montessori School
- At Heritage Montessori School we strive to provide a warm and respectful environment for children to grow and learn.
- It is our goal to nurture a love of learning and a sense of wonder in each individual child.
- Our classrooms are full of happy children from all walks of life, who come together to form their own community of cooperation and unity.
- We teach peace education in all our classrooms and help our children become "citizens of the world." Each child is given the opportunity to develop their physical, intellectual and spiritual powers to the fullest.
- At Heritage Montessori School your child will receive an education for life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.