Heritage Montessori School
- At Heritage Montessori School we strive to provide a warm and respectful environment for children to grow and learn.
- It is our goal to nurture a love of learning and a sense of wonder in each individual child.
- Our classrooms are full of happy children from all walks of life, who come together to form their own community of cooperation and unity.
- We teach peace education in all our classrooms and help our children become "citizens of the world." Each child is given the opportunity to develop their physical, intellectual and spiritual powers to the fullest.
- At Heritage Montessori School your child will receive an education for life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||23 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.