What sets us apart from other schools Our teachers all share a passion for teaching and for children.
Collectively our teachers offer over 185 years of early childhood education teaching experience.
All of our staff members hold a Child Development Associate's credential, Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's Degree or are currently enrolled in a higher education program.
Continuous training helps us to maintain the highest of standards, and to offer the best care and education possible. Basically, we love what we do!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Hermitage KinderCare. We are a Tennessee three star rated, nationally accredited school serving the Nashville area. We can't wait to meet you and your family! We believe in using a whole child approach to learning, with a focus on social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Our school consists of a unique blend of families that love, learn, and grow together. We are very involved in our local community and encourage family participation. Our nurturing educators create a safe learning environment that stimulates children's development. We appreciate the trust our families place in us each day and we hope to add you to our family soon!
- Health and safety is a priority in our school. We offer a keypad entry system, completely fenced playground, staff certified in CPR and First Aid, allergy-sensitive and nut-free menus, and daily communication.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- State certification through DHS
Endorse Hermitage KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.