What sets us apart from other schools Our teachers all share a passion for teaching and for children.
Collectively our teachers offer over 185 years of early childhood education teaching experience.
All of our staff members hold a Child Development Associate's credential, Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's Degree or are currently enrolled in a higher education program.
Continuous training helps us to maintain the highest of standards, and to offer the best care and education possible. Basically, we love what we do!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Hermitage KinderCare. We are a Tennessee three star rated, nationally accredited school serving the Nashville area. We can't wait to meet you and your family! We believe in using a whole child approach to learning, with a focus on social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Our school consists of a unique blend of families that love, learn, and grow together. We are very involved in our local community and encourage family participation. Our nurturing educators create a safe learning environment that stimulates children's development. We appreciate the trust our families place in us each day and we hope to add you to our family soon!
- Health and safety is a priority in our school. We offer a keypad entry system, completely fenced playground, staff certified in CPR and First Aid, allergy-sensitive and nut-free menus, and daily communication.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- State certification through DHS
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Hermitage KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.