Hershey Montessori School Adolescent Program
- Hershey Montessori Farm School is parent-owned, non-profit, and fully chartered by the Ohio State Department of Education.
- Tuition covers approximately 80% of a Hershey education. Each child's experience is subsidized by gifts from individuals, corporations, and foundations and by parent-run fund raising activities.
- We are particularly grateful to The Hershey Foundation for its generous support over the years.
- Hershey Montessori welcomes boys and girls without regard to race, color, creed or national origin.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-9|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntsburg Grades: 1-8 | 56 students
11925 Hunt Rd
Huntsburg, OH 44046 1.3 1-8
- Huntsburg Grades: 1-8 | 40 students
11733 Princeton Rd
Huntsburg, OH 44046 2 1-8
- Middlefield Grades: 1-8 | 34 students
12687 Clay St
Middlefield, OH 44062 2.4 1-8
- Windsor Grades: 1-8 | 40 students
7031 State Route 322
Windsor, OH 44099 2.9 1-8
- Middlefield Grades: 1-8 | 55 students
12940 Clay St
Middlefield, OH 44062 3 1-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.