Hickmans Academy Prep School
- Hickman Academy is constantly recognized as a preferred educational resource in the community.
- By empathetically listening to the needs of our families, students, employees and community and by aligning to outstanding resources, we are able to respond to the stakeholders by designing, developing and implementing measurable educational services, products and an environment that is conducive to allowing our stakeholders to flourish physically, intellectually, socially, emotionally and spiritually. Hickman Academy currently has dual accreditation from the Marquette University Institution of Transformational Learning and from AdvancEd.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||383 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||29 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Black pants and white collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Sep. 14 / Jan. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nicole Johnson|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, CheeringBasketball, Cheering,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 221 students
6100 W Hampton Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)464-5410 1.1 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
3721 N 21st St
Milwaukee, WI 53206
(414)873-8240 2.7 PK-8
- Milwaukee Grades: PK-K | 136 students
5460 N 64th St
Milwaukee, WI 53218
(414)463-7950 1.9 PK-K
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.