We have a loving staff that is here for you and your family to help your child transition through their development.
All of our staff have at least the minimum state requirements of 12 Early Childhood Education units to care for your children.
The staff here at the center are excited to meet you and we all welcome you as a part of our family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Highland KinderCare! We are excited to meet you and your child and show you the amazing things we have to offer here at our center! Our program offers a one of a kind, early literacy based curriculum that prepares your child for the upcoming years. We serve children from various areas that range from 6 weeks old to 12 years old. We transport to several local elementary schools and to the local middle school. For the upcoming school year, we will be running our very own Transitional Kindergarten class as well as an in house Private Kindergarten. As always, we offer programs for Infants, Toddlers, Two Year Old and Three Year Old children, Prekindergarten, Kindergarten and School Age. Call us soon to set up an appointment to see the center, meet the staff and experience our curriculum.
- A majority of the staff here at Highland KinderCare is CPR and First Aid Certified. We are a Title 22 school and follow the state guidelines for the state of California.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Kids N Care, Transitional Assistance Dept., Riverside County of Education (others upon approval) the Center will offer a 50% copay discount for CCA Families ages 2-4; school age has a flat copay rate of $10.00 while in school and $15.00 while out of school
Endorse Highland KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.