Highway 7 KinderCare
The staff at Blue Springs Highway 7 KinderCare have a great passion for educating and caring for children.
What makes our teachers so special is that everyone comes from varied backgrounds, which makes us very well rounded and well equipped to care for our children.
Each member of our team is valued for their unique contributions to making our center successful.
Another great aspect of our community of teachers is their drive for excellence.
They are continually improving themselves by attending biannual company professional development training as well as on-site staff training, and even seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Blue Springs Highway 7 KinderCare Early Childhood Learning Center, where we've been caring for children for over 30 years. We provide care for chidren, ages six weeks to 12 years. Our teachers take pride in providing a safe, loving and stimulating community in which our children can feel empowered and successful. Our curriculum provides the teachers with tools needed to engage even the youngest learner and reach each child on every level of their development. Our goal is simple, we want all of our students to become smart, capable and well-rounded citizens. We would love the opportunity to get to know you and your family and welcome you to our home away from home.
- At KinderCare learning centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but also all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise, a doorbell is available to visitors, as well as a greeting window directly to the office. Each visitor is greeted and signed-in by a staff member and escorted to the area they require. Anyone picking up a child other than the primary guardian is required to provide identification upon entering as well. Our KinderCare also has a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Ms. Stephanie's role includes conducting monthly fire, tornado, earthquake and intruder drills, ensuring that all staff's first aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness and general safety standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA and state programs
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Highway 7 KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.