Creative World Elementary School
Tel: (816) 795-8706
- At Creative World Elementary School We believe in creating magical places for young children.
- Our commitment is to excellence and attending to the details that matter.
- We invite families to experience the wonder and the fun of our learning adventure.
- There is no reason that children can't be excited about school and look forward to the next day.
- Drawing on our 38 years of experience in the field, we develop schools and programs that uniquely celebrate children and inspire their curiosity and imagination.
- Imagine finding the perfect place for your child. We celebrate children, their curiosity, their creativity and their potential.
- We love and care for children as we educate them in an environment filled with learning.
- Our mission is to create a world of wonder where families and children feel at home.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||9 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Creative World Elementary School is Rainbow Center For Communicative Disorders (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blue Springs Grades: PK-12 | 55 students
900 Nw Woods Chapel Rd
Blue Springs, MO 64015
(816) 229-3869 0.7 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.