Plaza Heights Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Senior High Banquet is anticipated every year as a chance to dress up and eat out at a special location.
Fashion shows are popular fundraisers and provide community service for our students. Here one of our graduates came back for an impromptu spin on the runway.
- Our primary focus at Plaza Heights Christian Academy is developing godly character in future generations by teaching Biblical principles.
- We all know that education starts at birth and is a life-long process.
- Children need their education to be consistent. Consistency - not conflict - between home, school, and church is very important.
- One goal we have at Plaza Heights Christian Academy is to have the Bible be the integrating factor in all that we do.
- We are committed to teaching students Biblical principles that reinforce what is taught in the home.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Average ACT score||22|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,800|
|Tuition Notes||$3,800 for K-8 $4,200 for 9-12|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,200|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Michael C. Hart|
|Admissions Associate||Ronda Brady|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, Drama Club, Honors Club, Lego Club, Student Council Chess Club, Drama Club, Honors Club, Lego Club, Student Council,|
- We exist to assist parents in providing their children with a superior education and a firm foundation of Christian values, equipping them with skills to impact their world as devoted followers of Christ.
Profile last updated: 03/06/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- IndependenceGrades: PK-8 | 97 students
217 S Cedar Avenue
Independence, MO 64053
- Kansas CityGrades: K-8 | 290 students
8941 James A Reed Rd
Kansas City, MO 64138
- Lees SummitGrades: PK-12 | 788 students
1500 SW Jefferson
Lees Summit, MO 64081
- Lees SummitGrades: K-8 | 439 students
150 Nw Murray Rd
Lees Summit, MO 64081
my teacher was amazing and the principal was to! I learned so much and highly recommend it to any kid!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - anonymous
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.