Woods Chapel KinderCare
Our teachers and staff members are a group of caring individuals who have chosen Early Childhood Education as a career.
Through the attention and nurturing they provide, they have become an extended family to the children and parents that we serve.
Our teachers not only have years of experience but also the education needed to provide the absolute best preschool experience possible.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Woods Chapel KinderCare! Our center has proudly served families in the Blue Springs, Missouri area for more than 25 years. We invite you and your family to visit so that we can show you the great preschool experience we have to offer. Each day, our teachers provide a balanced approach to learning - giving parents the comfort of knowing that their child will have fun while he/she develops socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. Our goal is to give your child the attention and the education needed to prepare for their school years.
- We know that nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. Our teachers and staff take that aspect very seriously. Our center is secured so that only authorized staff and parents may enter. All our staff members are CPR and First Aid trained and we have a Health and Safety Coordinator to monitor daily operations. You can have confidence that your child is cared for in a secure, nurturing environment everyday.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage
- State Subsidies & Foster Children NACCRRA
Woods Chapel KinderCare has a new manager, and she is really awesome. My girls love Miss Amanda, and I think she has made a lot of positive changes. I`m very pleased with our daycare experience!
Endorse Woods Chapel KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.