Hill Country Montessori School
- Giving your child a Montessori education may be the edge theyneed to realize their dreams.
- The aim of Montessori education is to foster competent,responsible, adaptive citizens who are lifelong learners andproblem solvers.
- Hill Country Montessori School is a learning community built onRespect, Sharing, and Trust.
- We offer Montessori Programs ranging from eighteen months through8th grade.. Call for an appointment (830-229-5377) or email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||116 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition range is $8,860-$15,300 and varies by program level.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Michele Fischer|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Spanish Club, STEM Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
TOTS for Kids
- Mission: "To foster children's natural love of learning byproviding an excellent Montessori education through thecollaboration of teachers, parents, and students".
- Vision: Our Vision is to contribute to society by helpingchildren develop a love of learning that will result in highacademic achievement, self-discipline, self-motivation, and respectfor themselves, others, and their environment.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairfield Grades: PK-8 | 203 students
981 Stratfield Road
Fairfield, CT 06825
(203) 336-3801 1621.1 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.