Hill Country Montessori School
Hill Country Montessori School is located on 10 beautiful acres in the Texas Hill Country. Founded in 1981, HCMS serves children ages 18 months through 8th grade and is the only American Montessori Society (AMS) accredited school in the greater San Antonio area and one of only seven AMS accredited schools in the state of Texas. As an authentic Montessori school, our multi-aged classrooms are led by certified and experienced Montessori teachers. Our self-paced classrooms place an emphasis on your child`s holistic development, helping them develop internal fulfillment, a strong academic foundation, and social connection throughout life.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition range is $10,200-$16,500 and varies by program level.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Michele Fischer|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, Track and FieldCross Country, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Spanish Club, STEM Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
TOTS for Kids
- Mission: "To foster children's natural love of learning byproviding an excellent Montessori education through thecollaboration of teachers, parents, and students".
- Vision: Our Vision is to contribute to society by helpingchildren develop a love of learning that will result in highacademic achievement, self-discipline, self-motivation, and respectfor themselves, others, and their environment.
- Hill Country Montessori School, Inc, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, nationality, or ethnic origin in the administration of its policies or procedures.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fairfield Grades: PK-8 | 203 students
981 Stratfield Road
Fairfield, CT 06825
(203) 336-3801 1621.1 PK-8
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
TLTR? There are a couple of private school documents which you need to read.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.