Hillsborough Christian Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (919) 732-0888
- Hillsborough Christian Academy exists for parents who want their children to excel in all facets of life. We provide a challenging academic curriculum anchored in the character-building foundations of a Christian worldview.
- We we offer a safe, nurturing environment with a differentiated learning experience that allows students to discover their passi9ns, maximize their full potential, and discover God`s ultimate purpose for them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Educational Records Bureau
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Casual and Neat)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,100|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance available|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Bryan Turner|
|Admissions Associate||Brianna Polanco|
- Hillsborough Christian Academy is a non-denominational Christian school dedicated to developing moral character and academic excellence. We provide an educational environment that deeply cares about each child, and instills a love for learning in every student. Our mission is to equip students for life by providing challenging academics, promoting a Christian worldview, and nurturing a heart for service. We aim for students to reach their highest potential: academically, spiritually, socially, and physically.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Graham Grades: NS-12 | 293 students
1336 Townbranch Rd
Graham, NC 27253
(336) 578-0318 18.2 NS-12
- Roxboro Grades: PK-12 | 84 students
640 Wesleyan Heights Road
Roxboro, NC 27573
(336) 599-0208 22 PK-12
- Durham Grades: K-12 | 134 students
809 Proctor St
Durham, NC 27707
(919) 688-3040 12 K-12
Wonderful school for not only incredible academic growth but spiritual and character growth as well. Equipped with an excellent staff who genuinely care for each child that walks through the door. Each member of the HCA team will do all they can to ensure your child`s success. Both of my kids love going to school each morning. Can`t recommend HCA enough, it truly is one of a kind.
- Posted by Parent - Caroline Smith
My children LOVE Hillsborough Christian Academy. The teachers are kind and truly caring. They seem happy to be teaching and it's clear to the kids that they matter. The classes are small so my kids get the attention that is helping them really thrive. There's a reading specialist who makes the rounds and a huge woodsy fenced school playground. This school is a hidden gem!!! It's new (within the first 8 years) so they are full of enthusiasm and energy. (All the teachers stand out at the pick up line every day!) My husband and I love that the kids are also growing in character - not just academics. I very very much recommend this school. We have tried charter, Montessori and public and this is by far the best.
- Posted by Parent - johan
My children have attended since they were 4yrs old and are currently in 1st grade. They are adding a grade per year until 6th grade. Mrs. Amy is terrific, the facilities & playgrounds are great. The curriculum greatly exceeds Common Core basics, challenges students to their greatest individual potential (not a common denominator), and all with a healthy Christian worldview. Website isn't the greatest but I''m glad the focus is in the classrooms.
- Posted by Parent - nated
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.