Holy Cross Elementary School
- Holy Cross High School is today, in good measure, a product of the tradition that has been created over the past eight decades.
- This proud and spirited legacy has at its core, a commitment to excellence and a dedication to faith.
- While the curriculum, buildings and teachers have changed, the foundation of our school remains the same.
- The strong work ethic, the family atmosphere, and the “never say die” attitude are characteristics that serve as a common thread between the past and the present and connect alumni and friends from all generations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Latonia Grades: K-8 | 68 students
485 Grand Ave
Latonia, KY 41015
(859)431-5987 1 K-8
- Latonia Grades: K-8 | 8 students
5235 Taylor Mill Rd
Latonia, KY 41015
(859)431-9933 2.3 K-8
- Burlington Grades: PK-8 | 539 students
5876 Veterans Way
Burlington, KY 41005
(859)689-4303 11.1 PK-8
- Covington Grades: K-8 | 68 students
338 E 16th St
Covington, KY 41014
(859)581-0290 1.7 K-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.