Holy Cross Elementary School
- Holy Cross High School is today, in good measure, a product of the tradition that has been created over the past eight decades.
- This proud and spirited legacy has at its core, a commitment to excellence and a dedication to faith.
- While the curriculum, buildings and teachers have changed, the foundation of our school remains the same.
- The strong work ethic, the family atmosphere, and the “never say die” attitude are characteristics that serve as a common thread between the past and the present and connect alumni and friends from all generations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 8%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Latonia Grades: K-8 | 68 students
485 Grand Ave
Latonia, KY 41015
(859)431-5987 1 K-8
- Latonia Grades: K-8 | 8 students
5235 Taylor Mill Rd
Latonia, KY 41015
(859)431-9933 2.3 K-8
- Burlington Grades: PK-8 | 539 students
5876 Veterans Way
Burlington, KY 41005
(859)689-4303 11.1 PK-8
- Covington Grades: K-8 | 68 students
338 E 16th St
Covington, KY 41014
(859)581-0290 1.7 K-8
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.