Holy Cross Elementary School
- Holy Cross High School is today, in good measure, a product of the tradition that has been created over the past eight decades.
- This proud and spirited legacy has at its core, a commitment to excellence and a dedication to faith.
- While the curriculum, buildings and teachers have changed, the foundation of our school remains the same.
- The strong work ethic, the family atmosphere, and the “never say die” attitude are characteristics that serve as a common thread between the past and the present and connect alumni and friends from all generations.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Latonia Grades: K-8 | 73 students
485 Grand Ave
Latonia, KY 41015
(859)431-5987 1 K-8
- Latonia Grades: 1-7 | 13 students
5235 Taylor Mill Rd
Latonia, KY 41015
(859)431-9933 2.3 1-7
- Burlington Grades: PK-8 | 539 students
5876 Veterans Way
Burlington, KY 41005
(859)689-4303 11.1 PK-8
- Covington Grades: K-8 | 68 students
338 E 16th St
Covington, KY 41014
(859)581-0290 1.7 K-8
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.