Holy Cross District High School
- Holy Cross High School's mission is focused on setting high expectations for students; demanding everything students can give and accepting nothing less.
- Our philosophy is that all students, despite varying ability, are capable of satisfying these high expectations given a personalized education, small class sizes, and a wide-ranging curriculum that meets needs at all academic levels.
- For this reason, we have adopted the motto, “A size for all”, which symbolizes our efforts, through our diverse academic and co-curricular programs, to give students the opportunity to achieve academically, to excel athletically, and to participate in numerous clubs and organizations.
- While Holy Cross High School is small in size, it is large enough to offer programs and services found at much larger schools.
- Holy Cross District High School provides quality Catholic education for all of its students through the deeply rooted commitment of the Holy Cross school community to education, diversity, family, and religion.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||349 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alexandria Grades: 9-12 | 252 students
4 Grove St
Alexandria, KY 41001
(859) 635-2108 8.6 9-12
- Goshen Grades: NS-12 | 454 students
11000 Hwy 42
Goshen, KY 40026
(502) 736-1009 72.1 NS-12
- Newport Grades: 9-12 | 342 students
13 Carothers Rd
Newport, KY 41071
(859) 292-0001 2.9 9-12
- Greenwood Grades: PK-12 | 563 students
835 W. Worthsville Rd.
Greenwood, IN 46143
(317) 215-5300 92.7 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.