Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked LA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 1,002 students
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: Nov. 15 / Dec. 15
- Source: Verified school update
Holy Cross ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Louisiana for:
Academics and Faculty
Uniform shirt, khaki pants and Doc Marten
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Beta Club, Blue Circle, Campus Ministry, Chess Club, Key Club, Library Club, Mu Alpha Theta, National Honor Society, Newspaper, Quiz Bowl, Robotics, Speech and Debate, Student Council, Video Game Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Bengal Band, Chorus, Drama, National Art Honor Society, Tiger Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramurals, Karate, Tiger Cub Athletic Club
- 14 AP Courses and 7 Dual Enrollment Courses
- 9 Teaching faculty with Doctoral degrees
- Graduates are accepted to college of first choice
- Robust technology: Laptop Program in grades 5 through 12 and IPad Initiative in grades PreK through 4
- Aligned curriculum from Pre-K through 12, offering Pre-AP in middle school and STEM program in primary school
- Rotating Block Schedule, Grades 5 through 12: Four 80 minute classes each day
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Holy Cross?
The acceptance rate of Holy Cross is 70%, which is lower than the national average of 88%. Holy Cross's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Louisiana with low acceptance rates.
What sports does Holy Cross offer?
Holy Cross offers 16 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting and Wrestling. Holy Cross is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Louisiana for most sports offered.
What is Holy Cross's ranking?
Holy Cross ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Louisiana for: Lowest average acceptance rates, Largest student body, Most AP courses offered, Most sports offered, Most extracurriculars offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for Holy Cross?
The application deadline for Holy Cross is Nov. 15 / Dec. 15.
View the Holy Cross yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Holy Cross. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards