A lifelong foundation for successful learning is built upon spiritual growth and academic excellence.
Here at Holy Trinity Catholic School, we believe in the teaching of Catholic, Christian values through prayer, service, and example.
We recognize and support the individual needs of each child.
Our atmosphere reflects the importance of the church, family, and school working together to provide the basis for a well-rounded education.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Enrollment: 159 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,800
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition varies based on age of student and the number of students per household. HTCS also offers variable tuition and Early Learner Scholarships.
- A lifelong foundation for successful learning is built upon spiritual growth and academic excellence.
- Here at Holy Trinity Catholic School, we believe in the teaching of Catholic, Christian values through prayer, service, and example.
- We recognize and support the individual needs of each child.
- Our atmosphere reflects the importance of the church, family, and school working together to provide the basis for a well-rounded education.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Holy Trinity Catholic School cost?
Holy Trinity Catholic School's tuition is approximately $2,800 for private students.
When is the application deadline for Holy Trinity Catholic School?
The application deadline for Holy Trinity Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Holy Trinity Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Examining the Current State of Vouchers in Arizona
This comprehensive article explores the current state of voucher programs in Arizona, examining the relevant state laws, pros and cons, and their impact on education. Gain authoritative insights into the Empowerment Scholarship Accounts (ESA) program, equity concerns, and the ongoing debate surrounding educational choice in Arizona.
Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.