Mary Of Lourdes School
- Mary of Lourdes School combines an atmosphere of higher academic standards with daily teachings in the Roman Catholic faith so students can integrate this faith into their daily lives.
- Mary of Lourdes School is a Christian Community in which we support each other in our spiritual growth.
- Each person possesses the potential to contribute to the church, local and world communities.
- As we grow in faith and love, we are ready to give witness and respond to Christ's call.
- We respond to this call by educating the whole child (mind, body and soul) in an atmosphere in which each chlid feels accepted, safe and important.
- To achieve academic excellence, we provide creative and innovative learning experiences that address the variety of learning styles.
- We work to help the child discover and develop their God-given talents and strengths.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||334 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albany Grades: PK-6 | 134 students
160 2nd St. S.
Albany, MN 56307
(320)845-2011 16.2 PK-6
- Freeport Grades: PK-6 | 115 students
Po Box 39
Freeport, MN 56331
(320)836-2591 18.7 PK-6
- Pierz Grades: NS-6 | 175 students
80 Edward St S
Pierz, MN 56364
(320)468-6446 22 NS-6
- Long Prairie Grades: PK-8 | 36 students
610 Second Ave Se
Long Prairie, MN 56347
(320)732-2238 23.9 PK-8
- Long Prairie Grades: PK-6 | 103 students
425 Central Ave
Long Prairie, MN 56347
(320)732-3478 24 PK-6
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.