Holy Family School
- Holy Family School is a Christ-centered family, bonded through our Catholic faith, valuing diversity and nurturing lifelong learning.
- All are empowered with knowledge, spirituality, family values, leadership skills, self esteem, academic excellence and Christian service.
- We believe children are God's work in process and we facilitate this process by: enabling and challenging children to recognize God within themselves, in others and all of God's creation; fostering self respect and respect of others; striving to help children reach their academic and physical potential; setting high standards of learning; teaching decision making skills; appreciating creativity, creativity, curiosity and instilling a quest for lifelong learning; providing opportunities to reach out to others through Christian service; creating a partnership between home and school; and providing technology skills to enhance learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Freeport Grades: PK-6 | 115 students
106 3rd Ave NE
Freeport, MN 56331
(320) 836-2591 4.2 PK-6
- Melrose Grades: PK-6 | 161 students
320 5th Ave Se
Melrose, MN 56352
(320) 256-4257 14.8 PK-6
- Melrose Grades: PK-K | 31 students
207 E 5th St N
Melrose, MN 56352
(320) 256-2141 14.9 PK-K
- Collegeville Grades: 6-12 | 257 students
2280 Watertower Road
Collegeville, MN 56321
(320) 363-3319 15.2 6-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.