Holy Trinity School
- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 276 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,000
- Acceptance rate: 50%
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At Holy Trinity School, we strive to instill Catholic values, such as compassion and responsibility into our students. Our faculty and staff provide an education rooted in Christ that is second to none. We pray that the education we share with our students will allow them to grow deeper in their faith , morality and life in Christ. We ask God's blessing on our every intention and effort. Catholic Community of respect, inclusion, and equality for persons of any race, religion, or ethnic origin. We aim to instill a desire for knowledge that engages students in productive learning in an atmosphere of safety and trust. With flexibility and responsiveness to many diversified needs, we wish to share the charity to which we are called.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Holy Trinity School cost?
Holy Trinity School's tuition is approximately $4,000 for private students.
What schools are Holy Trinity School often compared to?
Holy Trinity Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Holy Name School by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Holy Trinity School?
The acceptance rate of Holy Trinity School is 50%, which is lower than the national average of 71%.
What sports does Holy Trinity School offer?
Holy Trinity School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Indoor Soccer.
What is Holy Trinity School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Holy Trinity School?
The application deadline for Holy Trinity School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Holy Trinity School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards