East Gate Christian Academy
- East Gate Christian Academy, an educational community that supports your child's growth as a Christian, while appreciating each student's unique gifts and talents as we facilitate the development of his or her full potential.
- Our students develop a strong moral compass that guides each decision along their path.
- Explore our curriculum and activities to see how our program might fit your child and your family.
- Our Mission East Gate Christian Academy strives to train students who are distinguished by their Christian character, biblical worldview, and servant leadership.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,550|
|Tuition Notes||Middle and High school tuitions are slightly more. Current figures are on website.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Charlene M. Robillard|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fall RiverGrades: PK-8 | 82 students
618 Rock Street
Fall River, MA 02720
- New BedfordGrades: NS-12 | 197 students
764 Hathaway Road
New Bedford, MA 02740
- RehobothGrades: K-5 | 28 students
133 Tremont Street
Rehoboth, MA 02769
- New BedfordGrades: PK-8 | 183 students
115 Illinois Street
New Bedford, MA 02745
- FairhavenGrades: PK-8 | 204 students
100 Spring St
Fairhaven, MA 02719
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.