Fall River KinderCare
We have an exceptional group of caring, nurturing teachers at our center.
Most of our staff members have been with us for over six years some as long as twenty years.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Fall River KinderCare offers a learning environment that focuses on the interests of the children. Each room is set up for independent learning and exploration guided by the classroom teacher. We offer a theme based curriculum with enough flexibility for our teachers to add their own unique touches. We also offer two Learning Adventure classes; ABC Music and Me and Phonics. Each of the Learning Adventure classes are taught in small group environments outside the regular classroom by qualified teachers. Children receive lots of hands on experience and individualized attention.
- Health and Safety are always a priority at KinderCare. Starting with our keypad entry system and strict pick up policy our children are safe throughout the day. We also have an on site fenced in playground and a Health and Safety Coordinator that keeps a close eye on the physical facility and keeps us updated on any health and safety alerts or updates. Certification in First-Aid and CPR are required for all staff.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM, M-F
- State Vouchers (from State of Rhode Island) /Pace ChildCare Works (some people refer to Pace as 'state vouchers)
Endorse Fall River KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.