Holy Name School
Holy Name School serves 218 students in grades Prekindergarten-8, is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
The student:teacher of Holy Name School is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 218 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,825
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Scholastic/Technology Fee of $250
- Holy Name School provides a Catholic education within an atmosphere of academic excellence. While providing Catholic values, students are challenged to do their best, to nurture their gifts and talents, and to develop curiosity, creativity, and critical thinking.Holy Name School strives to produce confident, competent, and caring individuals who can work cooperatively, show respect for one another, and who demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of Catholic values.Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Endorse Holy Name School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.