Hooks Lane School
Tel: (201) 224-5353
- At Hooks Lane School we have two classes. Our Junior Class is our Nursery class and our Seniors are Pre-Kindergarten.
- Our children grow through a hands on curriculum of music, movement, art, literature, math, science and language arts, as well as, activities for emotional, social and motor skills.
- All curriculum is planned and supervised by NJ certified teachers and assistant teachers who have had many years of experience in the early childhood field.
- Our staff is trained in CPR and First Aid and completes the maximum hours of training required by the NJ Department of Children and Families.
- We are licensed by the NJ Department of Children and Families in the Department of Human Services and are inspected by the Borough of Fort Lee for health and fire safety. All certificates are current and in good standing.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$1,300|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Our Summer Fun Program is a 5 week, 9am-1pm, daily. We are closed in August.|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Play clothes, please!)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Our tuition fees are paid monthly, ranging from $275-1050. We offer half and full day sessions, as well as,a choice of 2, 3 or 5 days per week.|
|Admissions Director||Toni Fordyce|
- Children can be 2 1/2 to 6 years old.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.