Hope Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- Hope Lutheran School's mission is to support and enrich family life through an education rooted in God's word, the source of love, understanding, and forgiveness.
- We at Hope Lutheran School believe this passage clearly identifies the call and responsibility of Christian parents.
- In this day and age, it is both difficult and imperative to help our young people grow into well-educated, spiritually grounded adults.
- Hope Lutheran Church considers helping parents succeed in this call a priority ministry of the church and has always had a full-time Christian Day School program.
- Hope Lutheran School brings God's creating Word, Christian teachers, parents, and children together to give God the greatest glory in this world through our lives.
- Hope Lutheran School is operated by Hope Lutheran Church and is supported by the financial efforts of members of Hope Lutheran Church, families whose children attend the school, and friends of Hope Lutheran who want to help provide a Christian education in the Idaho Falls area.
- Our teachers are involved in continuing education programs to increase their skills and maintain the high quality of teaching expected.
- Hope Lutheran School is accredited by the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod and the State of Idaho.
- It admits students of any race, color, or national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the base of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Lutheran Schools Accreditation|
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 31 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based on age/grade level, whether more than one child is enrolled, etc.|
|Admissions Director||David Warmbier|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Idaho Falls Grades: 1-12 | 32 students
Po Box 2393
Idaho Falls, ID 83403
(208)523-2191 2.1 1-12
- Idaho Falls Grades: PK-6 | 100 students
2970 1st St
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
(208)524-4730 1 PK-6
Hope Lutheran School made a difference in my life! It is so wonderful to be able to pray during class and learn about the love of Jesus as well as academics. I had a firm foundation at Hope and later went on to high school and college. There are caring teachers and small class sizes. Thank you Hope Lutheran School for staying a strong presence in Idaho Falls.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jlher
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.