Hudson Darrow Road KinderCare
The staff at Hudson KinderCare is a group of excellent educators that strive to educate and enrich all the children at our center.
Our teachers have been part of the KinderCare family for an average tenure of seven years.
As a NAEYC accredited center, 50% of our staff members have a Bachelor's Degree in Education.
Our staff receives ten hours of specialized training in Early Childhood Education each year.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Hudson South, where everything we do is designed for learning! We believe that children construct their own knowledge through their interactions with people and things in their environment. From birth, our programs support children's development to ensure growth of the whole child. We focus on the Whole Child through: Physical and Motor Development, Language and Communication, Social and Emotional Development, Cognition and General Knowledge, Approaches Toward Learning, and Creative Arts. Our teachers are passionate about educating and nurturing children and every family enrolled is truly a part of our extended family.
- At our center we strive to provide a safe learning environment for your children. We require all of our staff to be certified in CPR, First Aid, Communicable Disease, and Child Abuse. We have a keypad entry that ensures the safety of your child when they are in our care. We also have a lower teacher to student classroom ratios that provides the best quality care for your child. Our meals meet the US food program standards that guarantee your child will be receiving the proper nutrients they need to stay healthy. We always have a health and safety coordinator on staff at all times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, German, Spanish
- This is a Private Pay Center Only!! No Subsidy Accepted
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Hudson Darrow Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.