Hunterdon Preparatory School
- Hunterdon Preparatory School serves 61 students in grades 7-12 and is a member of the Council for Exceptional Children, the National Association of Private Special Education Centers and the State or regional independent school association.
- The student:teacher of Hunterdon Preparatory School is 5:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Council for Exceptional Children|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morristown Grades: 6-12
182 South Street, Suite 4
Morristown, NJ 07960
(973)267-0474 21.2 6-12
- Morristown Grades: 9-12 | 40 students
8 Columba St
Morristown, NJ 07960
(973)984-1600 21.1 9-12
- Bloomsbury Grades: 6-12 | 28 students
45 County Road 519
Bloomsbury, NJ 08804
(908)995-1999 14.9 6-12
- Cedar Knolls Grades: PK-12 | 53 students
125 Ridgedale Ave
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
(973)267-8060 23.1 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.